Interested in buying or selling a Florida business?
Whether you are looking to buy, sell or merge with another business, you will need help of professional business brokers in Orlando. Certified Business Broker Cress V. Diglio has the experience to assist you in all facets of the transaction.
A Florida Business
Free initial consultation to assess the marketability of your business.
A Florida Business
Cress V. Diglio will augment your knowledge about your purchase and reveal your individual strengths, needs and desires.
One of the Top Business Brokers Orlando, Florida
Advantages of Cress Diglio - One of the Top Business Brokers in Orlando
- The needs of my clients and customers always come first.
- Successfully participated in over 500 business transactions.
- Success ratio 3 to 4 times greater than the national average.
- Professionally trained with over 20 years of combined experience.
- Facilitating a proven, professional process for successful business transactions.
- Specializing in: Business Sales, M&A, Valuations, Exit Strategies, Franchise Sales – new and resale.
- Adhering to the highest professional standards for brokers.
- Less than 100 Business Brokers in the world hold the CBI and M&AMI Designations
- Less than 5 Business Brokers in the state of Florida hold both designations
- 2015 IBBA Chairman
- Past IBBA Education Committee Chair and CBI Committee Chair
- Certified IBBA and Transworld Instructor
"When choosing an M&A specialist we conducted a thorough interview process. We decided to hire Cress and we made the perfect choice. He outperformed our expectations."
"I sold a couple of different franchises through Cress. His background and knowledge in franchising was paramount in getting the deals done. "
"Cress helped us find our dream business. Even when we became impatient he wouldn’t allow us to deviate from the process. He didn’t try to spend all our money. Instead he spent his time finding the right business!"
Sam and Tony Y.
"Honesty, Integrity and professionalism are just a few words to describe Cress."
"Cress has helped my buy and sell over a dozen businesses. I use his services because I trust him to tell me the truth."
The Bottom Line on Partnering With Orlando Business Brokers
Orlando business brokers are also called intermediaries, or business transfer agents. They are skilled in estimating the value of a privately held business, are able to advertise it for sale, handle potential buyer negotiations and also facilitate the process of due diligence during the sale of a business. A CBI or Certified Business Intermediary has fulfilled the qualifications to earn their certification including having the proper experience, fulfilling educational requirements, passing an examination, and following a code of ethics.
Whether you are looking to buy a business, sell your business or merge with another business, Certified Orlando Business Broker Cress V. Diglio has the experience to assist you in all facets of the transaction.